April 15, 2012

Hope Is A Good Thing

We have two choices in our live, fight and struggle to accomplish our dreams and goals or give up and admit defeat. When I started my online company I was not sure where my plan will take me to, as every entrepreneur I was eying success but I was sacred at the same time of failure.

I had hope and readiness to fight and struggle for success as every entrepreneur. It's natural being sacred of failure, we try to avoid failure by not taking on new challenges and by not trying we are accepting failure without admitting. Bill Clinton said "There is no guarantee of success, but not to try is to guarantee failure."

When Michael Dell started his company he was not sure of success, he was hoping for it. We all don't know what tomorrow will bring us but we hope it's going to be a new day with lots of good things.




Don't let fear take over you, don't let tough time let you down. Hope is a good thing use it to keep yourself going.

Failure is a process we have to go through it to learn and improve our self, failure is not a destiny. We all have to face a tough time in our life, a challenge that has arrived to test us, to make or break us.

Don't give up, fight with hope. Hope is a good thing and here how you find hope

1- Some are religious and God is the source for their hope.
2- Look into your life and I'm sure you will find a personal story that you can use to get hope and confidence in yourself.
3- Relief yourself by talking about your problems to your friend and house member.
4- Continue living. It's a mistake to stop enjoying your life because you are facing some difficulties.
5- Engage in sport. I personally go for long walk at night and talk to myself, this helped me stay salutary and feel better.
6- Read success stories for others this will show you that you are not distinct and this is a great source of hope. Reading is a great way to relief yourself you can read any book you like or try reading your beloved book again.

Remember you might be just few steps away from success so keeping on is a great option. In boxing the one who can stand for the last few seconds will be the winner as you see in the end of the game both competitors are exhausted.

Hope is a good thing

Hope Is A Good Thing

HTC Desire Unlocked